Other indicators of advance preparation for the 9/11 scenario and circulation of attack details in advance among circles beyond the purported Bin Ladin network.
For now we are working through the following material:
Prior Knowledge and Imagination – Notes
Who knew, what did they know, what did they do about it? How did so many governments and individuals develop information indicating hijackings and aerial attacks on New York and DC in September? According to a variety of reports, Jordan provided the correct name of the 9/11 operation (Big Wedding), Israel provided names of several of the alleged hijackers, and the Russian president says he warned suicide pilots were training for an attack in the U.S. How does this square with the official FBI account, in which a perfectly secretive, insulated terror cell of 19 men left as good as no clues before they struck? What were the original sources for the many advance warnings to the U.S. government? And how can anyone claim they couldn’t have even imagined the method of attack?
- Summary of warnings from foreign intelligence agencies, converging on Sept. 11 by Paul Thompson
- Bush, Rice and the Genoa Warning: Documenting a demonstrable falsehood
- Timeline of prior knowledge reports
- Mass Casualty exercise simulates aircrash into Pentagon, military reports(Oct 2000)
- NORAD plans to rehearse Pentagon crash scenario considered in April 2001, rejected as “too unrealistic,” postponed until…?
- Ashcroft stops flying commercial (June 2001)
- Mayor Brown of San Francisco warned not to fly to New York on Sept. 11
- Newsweek reports Pentagon brass received 9/10 warning, cancelled 9/11 travel plans
- Odigo employees near WTC receive instant message warning two hours before attacks
- On 9/11, CIA Was Running Simulation of Plane Crashing Into Building
- Sen. Hatch inadvertantly reveals that Bin Laden communications are monitored (Chicago Tribune, Sep 14)
- Former Clinton impeachment attorney David Schippers claims prior knowledge of 9/11
- “Warning Signs of 9/11” by Nafeez Ahmed, Chapter 4 of The War on Freedom
- FAA agent wrote May 2001 letter to Sen. Kerry warning Logan Airport ripe for multiple-hijacking “jihad” scenario
(Forward to Appendix B4-B9.)