with New York legislators, first responders, victim families, and millions of NY citizens calling for a new investigation of unsolved 9/11 crimes, and the full prosecution of those found responsible.
In memory and on behalf of:
- the more than 2800 murdered in New York on September 11, 2001, including 343 firefighters and 75 police officers;
- the hundreds of thousands of residents and workers variously harmed by the assault;
- the equivalent numbers suffering dire health effects from attack-related pollution;
- New York’s collateral victims, human and institutional, who collectively lost billions of dollars in business, career and property damages; and
- the millions of New York citizens who have lost precious freedoms, rights, family members and/or faith in government in the resulting so-called “War on Terror.”
We the undersigned:
a) think that there is ample evidence and probable cause to believe that many grave and still unresolved crimes were committed by US officials prior to, during and after the events of 9/11;
b) observe that most of these apparent crimes, including but not limited to abetment of mass murder, criminal negligence, insider trading, and obstruction of justice, fall well within the jurisdiction of New York’s top law enforcement officials, who thus become the People’s last recourse when federal intervention yields no credible answers, relief or accountability;
c) therefore petition the Attorney General of the State of New York and the District Attorney of the Borough of Manhattan:
- to open urgent new investigations into the most serious, incriminating,
and still largely unexplicated bodies of 9/11 evidence,
- to expose and fully prosecute the perpetrators of all discovered crimes,
- to restore damages, justice and honor to the state and people of New York, and thereby
- to reclaim the public trust in government and our system of law.